Code of Ethics
Code of ethics
- Chapter 1 Responsibilities for and obligations to our customers
- Chapter 2 Legal compliance and fair competition
- Chapter 3 Fair transitions
- Chapter 4 Respect for shareholders
- Chapter 5 Responsibilities for and obligations to the country and society
- Chapter 6 Responsibilities of employees
- Chapter 7 Basic ethics for employees
- Chapter 8 with the Code of Ethics
Statement of ethics
- 01 shall not abuse my authority in dealing with subcontractors and subordinates.
- 02 acknowledge the dignity of subcontractors and subordinates, and shall refrain from overbearing attitudes.
- 03 shall maintain my dignity in words and deeds during work.
- 04 shall do my work according to rules and regulations without using shortcuts.
- 05 shall not force subcontractors to accept unreasonable demands or responsibilities.
- 06 shall communicate in a clear manner during work according to the 5W1H principle.
- 07 shall prioritize transparency of transactions when working with stakeholders.
- 08 shall ensure transparency of numbers and never attempt to make a false report.
- 09 shall standardize my work to share it with others
- 10 shall always endeavor to improve the reputation of the company.